These are my personal choices and the ones I normally use when creating new projects. Of course, there are other items like PayPal, Facebook Comments, eCommerce and such. But these items are a bit tricky to find and remember:
- Custom Post Type – to create different post types such as posts, pages, ads, etc.
- Advanced Custom fields – to create different form fields per page
- Duplicator – used for replicating everything from localhost all the way to an online hosting server
- Nav Menu Roles – allows freedom to determine which menu items are shown based on user log sessions
- User Role Editor – provides a way to create new user types, roles and permissions
- Pie Register – provides generic pages for user pages such as login, register, forgot password
- Role Scoper